Data privacy statement and consent to the use of data
for the websites of Salinen Austria Aktiengesellschaft, company registration number 112541b,
Steinkogelstraβe 30, 4802 Ebensee am Traunsee
25th of May 2018
The protection of your privacy is important to us. Salinen Austria Aktiengesellschaft, company registration number 112541b, Steinkogelstraβe 30, 4802 Ebensee am Traunsee (“SAAG”), will strictly abide by the statutory data protection provisions when processing your personal details. We have also taken technical and organisational measures to protect your details against loss, manipulation or unauthorised access.
The data privacy statement below applies to all use of the websites of Salinen Austria Aktiengesellschaft. In this we provide information for you about the most important aspects of the processing of your personal data.
- Responsible body and contact
The body responsible for processing your personal data is Salinen Austria Aktiengesellschaft, company registration number 112541b, Steinkogelstraβe 30, 4802 Ebensee am Traunsee.
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data or data protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or send us your query by post.
- Collection, processing and use of your personal data and the legal bases
1. We will process the following personal data:
When you visit our websites, the following personal data are processed: your IP address, login details, location details and information about your operating system or browser. We also store details of access to our websites in server logfiles, such as the name of the file requested, date and time of access, duration of the visit, data volume transferred and the requesting provider. The data is collected using various technologies, and mainly by means of cookies (see Point 7). If you register on our websites, we will process the personal data you voluntarily provide yourself during registration.We will process the personal data stated above on the basis of our overriding justified interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR), which consists in achieving the purposes stated in 4.1. Such processing can be necessary in respect of entering into a contract or for the performance of a contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 (b) GDPR).
When you contact us via the contact form on our website or by email, we will process your personal data which you voluntarily provide to us in the context of contacting us. The data that we will collect is evident from the respective input forms. This can include in particular your name, your email address, your phone number and your address.
We will process the personal data stated above on the basis of our overriding justified interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 (f) GDPR), which consists in achieving the purposes stated in 4.2. Such processing can be necessary in respect of entering into a contract or for the performance of a contract (Art. 6 Para. 1 (b) GDPR).
We will process the personal data stated exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 (a) GDPR).
2. There is no obligation to actually provide the details we ask you for on our websites. However, if you do not do so, it will not be possible for you to use all the functions of the website.
- Purpose of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
− To be able to provide you with user-friendly websites and further develop and improve these websites;2. Contact form
− To be able to compile usage statistics;
− To be able to recognise, prevent and investigate attacks on our websites.
− To be able to deal with your enquiry;
− To be able to contact you to initiate any possible business.
- Transmission of your personal data
For the purposes mentioned above, your personal data will be transmitted to the following recipients:
− IT service providers instructed by us;
− Tax advisers instructed by us for the fulfilment of our tax obligations;
Die von uns verarbeiteten personenbezogenen Daten werden auf einem Server der Salinen Austria AG in Österreich gespeichert werden.The personal data processed by us is stored on a server in Austria belonging to Salinen Austria AG. Your data will be passed on to authorities if there should be a legal obligation for us to do so.
- Storage period
1. We will only store your personal data for as long as we reasonably consider to be necessary in order to achieve the purposes stated in Point 4 and is permissible in accordance with the applicable law. In all events we will store your personal data for as long as there are statutory retention obligations or if the limitation periods for potential legal claims have not yet expired.
2. In detail we will store your personal data as follows:
We will store your data for a period of three months. Longer storage will take place insofar as this is necessary to investigate identified attacks on our websites.
We will store your personal data for six months in case you have further follow-up questions. Longer storage will take place only insofar as this is necessary to be able to deal with your enquiry.
If you agree to us sending you our newsletter, in all events we will store your data for as long as you wish to receive the newsletter.
- Web analysis
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (www.google.de).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how you use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will normally be transmitted to and stored by Google on a server in the USA. In connection with the transmission of data to the USA, the EU Commission has issued an adequacy decision (EU-US privacy shield) which establishes that the USA guarantees an appropriate level of data protection for the transfer of data from the EU to US companies.
If the IP anonymization on this website is enabled, your IP address will however be abridged by Google beforehand within the member states of the European Union or in other states signatory to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to Google for storage on a server in the USA and abridged there.
The IP anonymization on this website is enabled as Google Analytics has been extended to include the code “gat._anonymizelp();” to ensure that IP addresses are collected in anonymised form (known as IP masking) and to rule out any direct connection to particular persons.
- Use of Social Plugins
We use so-called social plugins: facebook.com, instagram.com and youtube.com on our website. These are embedded links, which transfer you to our channels of the social media platforms. If you have a user account on the respective social media platform and you are logged in during your internet session, you may use several services in the course of visiting of webpage. In return, data related to your visit will be transferred to the social media platforms and will be rendered your personal profile. You may avoid this data interchange for the future by logging out of the respective social media platform before or during visiting our website. Detailed information in Hungarian language about how social media plugins are used in connection with the website please refer to the data privacy statement of the respective social platform.
Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, CA, USA
Instagram Inc., San Francisco, CA, USA
YouTube LLC, San Bruno, CA, USA
- Ihre Rechte
1. You have the right to request information about your personal data that we have stored. If your data should be incorrect, incomplete or not relevant, you have the right to the correction or deletion of this data. You also have the right to the restriction of the processing of your data and the right to data portability. If there are justified interests on your part, you further have a right to object to particular data processing.
Please contact us using the contact form or by email.
2. If you believe that your rights have been infringed during the processing of your personal data, as well as the rights mentioned above, you have the right to complain to the competent supervisory authority. The Austrian data protection authority, Österreichische Datenschutzbehörde, is the supervisory authority as defined in the GDPR, which is competent for reviewing any complaint submitted by you.